Customer Services Clerk – Full Time – Permanent – 36.75 hours
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Services Clerk to join our busy customer services team.
This demanding role will involve liaison with our customers to ensure that we provide exceptional customer service.
Main duties will include :
• answering telephone queries from Customers
• managing customer complaints end to end through active liaison with Sales Consultants and factory colleagues
• handling any related correspondence.
To be successful in your application, you must display the following skills and attributes:
• Confident and effective telephone manner
• Excellent communication and administrative skills
• Good letter writing skills, with an excellent command of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Previous experience in working within a Customer Service Environment
A friendly and organised approach, along with the ability to understand customer’s needs is essential for this role
If you feel you have the necessary skills and would like to be considered for this role, please apply in writing enclosing your CV to:
Alan Taylor HR Manager, Plumbs Limited, Brookhouse Mill, Old Lancaster Lane,
Preston PR1 7PZ or email [email protected]
Closing date: 31st January 2018
Apply for this position
Upload your CV for future positions...
Find a Role near you:
Select a region in the drop down box below…
Or search by keyword…