TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATOR – FULLTIME POSITION – 38 HOURS PER WEEK
We currently have a vacancy for a Transport Administrator to join our small, busy Transport Team
It is essential that applicants are enthusiastic, committed and flexible in their approach, and possess excellent communication skills.
You should have good organisational and time management abilities with a strong, confident telephone manner.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, together with accurate keyboard skills is a necessity.
This role would suit a “people person” who enjoys working as part of a small team, with the added ability to work under pressure.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Point of contact for our Drivers, providing information and recording Driver feedback.
- Providing general support to the Transport Manager
- General Administration tasks
- Some Manual handling tasks
- Contacting customers to arrange collection and delivery of furniture
- Providing general cover for the Transport Manager as and when required
Flexibility is essential for this role, as there may be times where out of hours work is required.
Previous experience of route planning would be a distinct advantage, although not essential.
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please apply in writing enclosing your CV to:
Alan Taylor HR Manager, Plumbs Limited, Brookhouse Mill, Old Lancaster Lane, Preston PR1 7PZ
or email [email protected]
Closing date: Friday, 24th August 2018
Apply for this position
Upload your CV for future positions...
Find a Role near you:
Select a region in the drop down box below…
Or search by keyword…