CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK – 32 Hours per week – TEMPORARY POSITION
We currently have an opportunity within our Customer Service Department for an
experienced clerk to join our existing team on a 12 month temporary basis.
This demanding role will involve liaison with our customers to ensure that we provide excellent customer service.
Main duties will include :
- answering telephone queries from Technical Designers, Consultants and Customers
- inputting details onto the computer system
- complaint handling
- handling any related correspondence.
To be successful in your application, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Confident and effective telephone manner
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Good letter writing skills, with an excellent command of Microsoft Word and Excel
A friendly and organised approach, along with the ability to understand customer’s needs is essential for this role. Previous experience of dealing with Customer complaints would be an advantage
Please apply in writing enclosing your CV to:
Alan Taylor HR Manager, or email [email protected]
Closing date: Friday, 25th January 2019
Apply for this position
Upload your CV for future positions...
Find a Role near you:
Select a region in the drop down box below…
Or search by keyword…