Furniture Loose Cover Fitter – Redhill/Croydon Area
Furniture Loose Cover Fitter
If you are looking for the support of a national company and the security of working with an industry leader with over 50 years of trading, this opportunity could be the one you are looking for.
We are looking to train an individual to become a Furniture Loose Cover Fitter , whose job it would be to fit new tailor made loose covers to furniture in our customers homes, in the Redhill/Croydon Area. Loose covers may not be an industry that you know a lot about, but we can change all of that. You would be required to visit each customer in their own home at a pre-booked date/time.
What do we provide?
- We provide you with the training, enabling you to know the job.
- We provide a small company van.
- We provide you with all the tools and equipment needed for the role.
- We provide you with a mobile phone.
What do you need?
- A full, clean UK driving licence.
- Minimum age of 21 years old, insurance requirements to drive company van.
- The ability to drive up to 2 hours between customers.
- Like working with your hands, with attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills.
- Punctuality, Reliability and able to move chairs and sofas around.
No experience is needed, as full training will be provided. However, those who have experience working in the upholstery and loose covers sectors, will be at an advantage.
Pay: £8.50 per hour. Paid weekly.
Hours: 39 hours per week.
Holidays: 24 day per year, plus Bank Holidays.
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected] or send your CV by post to Trevor Mason, Plumbs Redhill, Unit 20, Brookside Farm, Petridge Wood Common, Salfords, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5JJ.
Apply for this position
Upload your CV for future positions...
Find a Role near you:
Select a region in the drop down box below…
Or search by keyword…