Plumbs are looking for fantastic Sales People throughout the UK right now!
Plumbs Home Sales Consultant Opportunities
Becoming a Plumbs Home Sales Consultant is a great career. If you enjoy meeting customers in their own home, offering the flexibility of running your own business and enjoy the personal satisfaction of having delighted customers, then you might have just found the opportunity you have been looking for.
What’s on offer?
It’s an exciting time here at Plumbs. We are always busy and some opportunities have arisen as a result. One of these opportunities may be available in your area!
Plumbs are offering you a chance to apply your sales skills and turn the leads that we provide you with, into your own orders.
What is really thrilling is that the leads are people who have already expressed an interest in our products. Plumbs do all the marketing and offer full support. There’s no hard sell and absolutely no cold calling involved.
What does a Home Consultant role involve?
You will be assigned your own sales area and Plumbs send you all leads generated within that area. During your visit to each customer, you will be the face of the company. It is therefore, key that you present yourself.
You will advise the customer about our products, explain the order process, answer the customer’s questions and display a range of swatches (we provide all the training needed for this role).
Hopefully, you will have done a fabulous job, impressed the customer and taken an order. Depending on the type of order you take, there may be some bending and stretching to be done whilst you measure the customer’s furniture or window frame. There may also be a need to complete measurement charts and take some photos, so you will need your tape measure and a steady hand.
Again, depending on the type of order taken, you may need to revisit the customer to fit covers or hang curtains and make a stunning transformation.
All our Home Sales Consultants are self-employed. This provides you with the best of both worlds, as you gain the backing of a well-established company, with all of the flexibility that being self-employed brings. This role has been created to be accommodated around your lifestyle!
Everything you need to get started.
- People skills! Is the first item on the list. You need to be able to connect with your audience to make a sale after all.
- Some patience, whilst your customer “umms” and “ahhhs”, deciding which of our outstanding fabrics would suit their room the best.
- A strong passion for sales.
- A little inspiration is also needed to help your customer select those must-have accessories and gain you those extra sales.
- An Apple ipad is essential, to use our brilliant App to calculate the price of each order.
- Just in case you need a bit of assistance, a mobile phone to give Head Office or your Regional Manager a call.
- Public liability insurance is essential in providing peace of mind to you and the customer whilst in the customer’s home.
- Your own transportation – a must for visiting all of those enthusiastic customers awaiting your visit!
Full training is provided
Plumbs Training Team will provide you with all the training you need to be a successful Home Sales Consultant. You spend 3 weeks at our Head Office in Preston with our fantastic in-house training team.
Take a look at our interactive map below to see if there are any opportunities in your area. If there is click on the pin and find out more about that individual role.
If we havent got any vacancies in your area but you are interested in working with Plumbs please contact get in contact with Alan Taylor today! Call 01772 838 464 or email your CV to [email protected]
Apply for this position
Upload your CV for future positions...
Find a Role near you:
Select a region in the drop down box below…
Or search by keyword…