This is an exciting time to join Plumbs, Our order books consistently busy and we have an ever expanding network.
We currently have opportunities available throughout the UK.
Sales Frequently Asked Questions
How long has Plumbs been working with self employed home consultants?
- We started working with Home Consultants in the early 1980s. There are a large number of Plumbs consultants who have been with us for over 20 years.
What types and brands of fabric do you use?
- All our Traditional loose covers and re upholstery orders are manufactured in rigid fabrics, cottons, linens and man made fibres. We use fabrics from Sandersons, Crowson, Villa Nova and many others to produce our top end products.
Can I run my own business?
- Yes, your business is your own. We simply provide you with training and leads. You need to contact those leads as quickly as possible to arrange a home visit.
What do I need to do to become a Plumbs Home Consultant?
- To become a Plumbs Consultant you need your own transport, telephone, internet access, good customer relations and most of all a friendly and trustworthy disposition. Ideally you would also have the desire to succeed in running your own business.
How do I become a Plumbs Home Consultant?
- In the first instance contact Alan Taylor on 01772 838456, or click the contact us button at the top of this page and fill in your details. You will then receive further details and an application form by post.
Do I have to sell?
- Yes. You will be joining a National network of Home Consultants. Their job is to convert the enquiries provided into sales and to provide measuring and fitting services.
How much will I get paid?
- To find out commission rates and for further details contact Alan Taylor on 01772 838456.
When do I get paid?
- We pay commission weekly on all money banked.
What is the training cost?
- Nothing. There is no training investment required. We pay all costs including hotel and travel. This is a long term relationship in which we want to demonstrate our commitment.
What is the cost of the leads?
- Nothing. All leads are provided by Plumb’s national marketing campaigns.
What are the ongoing day to day costs?
- You will need to cover your own day to day costs of running your business such as fuel, insurance, stationery and telephone. Practically the most significant cost is fuel. No car running costs are provided.
Can I earn any bonuses?
- Yes. We have various ongoing incentives.
Do I have to work evenings and week-ends?
- Most of the successful consultants will go to a lead at the customer’s convenience. It is your business and your decision but you are there to make a living. So the answer realistically is yes, if required. In reality most leads are worked during the traditional working week.
Apply for this position
Upload your CV for future positions...
Find a Role near you:
Select a region in the drop down box below…
Or search by keyword…